Final Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Final Flame on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Final Flame on your social bookmarking website

Dead?

5 posters

Go down

Dead? Empty Dead?

Post  Ancksunamun Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:01 pm

So, I'm pretty much going to assume that this place is pretty much dead, seeing how there hasn't been a post here in over 2 weeks or so. I still haven't gotten a response from the servers and no one has informed me if it has anything to do on my part. I suppose I'll keep checking back here once and a while, but this is very unfortunate that I'm not able to play just because of a server error that no one is actively trying to repair.

Ancksunamun

Back to top Go down

Dead? Empty Re: Dead?

Post  sphinx123 Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:03 pm

I hope that someone will finally fix it...

sphinx123

Back to top Go down

Post  SpearOfAlaister Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Every day i come here to see if there is something new.Good to see im not the only one.
SpearOfAlaister
SpearOfAlaister

Back to top Go down

Post  sphinx123 Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Yeah, I'm doing the same thing... I check this forum often, but sadly nothing changes...

sphinx123

Back to top Go down

Dead? Empty revival

Post  twille Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:30 am

well, seeing as how this forum has been dead since August, my hopes are not high, however, I've been looking for a private FFXI server for quite some time. An opportunity has just arisen for me in which I'll be able to house my own personal 1U server in a SAS 70 Certified data center with 24/7 guaranteed power and bandwidth. My goal is to setup and host a server for FFXI.

would anyone possibly know how to contact somebody with the data required? honestly my technical know-how with this sort of thing is lacking.

I hope someone still comes to this forum so we can get this project back on it's feet.

~Tyson

twille

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:39 pm

twille wrote:well, seeing as how this forum has been dead since August, my hopes are not high, however, I've been looking for a private FFXI server for quite some time. An opportunity has just arisen for me in which I'll be able to house my own personal 1U server in a SAS 70 Certified data center with 24/7 guaranteed power and bandwidth. My goal is to setup and host a server for FFXI.

would anyone possibly know how to contact somebody with the data required? honestly my technical know-how with this sort of thing is lacking.

I hope someone still comes to this forum so we can get this project back on it's feet.

~Tyson

Yeah man its been dead for awhile. :/
Kyle
Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum